(to be done hopefully before Tuesday... eek!... and this is only a smattering of my list)
- look through all of the new students' files/call some of their past counselors if need be/prep to help them on the first day
- finish going through all student files
- decorate two small and one large bulletin board
- schedule at least 3 more lunch groups into my week
- review the curriculum
- "UPS note health insurance" -- NO idea what this means, written in my chicken scratch on my list of things to do... any suggestions for what this might mean would be appreciated...
- learn about social thinking
- practice on the Smart boards
- finalize lunch groups
...I thought survival mode wasn't supposed to start until October/November...
Kindergarten Open House in the morning :-)